Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lily Update

Since most of you probably just want to know more about Lily, and the first rule of media is to keep the people happy, we figured we'd better give you the latest on her. Lily is growing fine and has recently learned trigonometry, and by trig I mean she put her binky in her mouth by herself for the first time. Kat is obsessed with Lily's butt and its shape. I don't know why... she's never been too intrigued with mine.... She weighs about so many pounds and is about inches tall. I'm very well informed. Anywho, here's the pictures and a video of her rolling over:














In case the video doesn't work, it's been uploaded onto Google Video. Here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-582152616998911435

3 comments:

becca said...

Lily is looking HUGE!!!! I think she is still bigger than Cody, although he is catching up very fast. The picture of her standing next to Kat is really cute. I think she looks a lot like you in that picture Kat. She is a cutie!

Becky said...

Lilly is cute, she sure looks a lot like you Jacob. It would be nice if I could have a picture of her. Josie really liked the video.

Rosalee said...

I'd like a picture of her, too, Jacob. She sure is getting big!