Kat says, "You know you're HUGELY pregnant when:
1. The lady at the grocery store says she'll make your bags really light so you don't have the baby on the driveway.
2. You can hear people whispering in the line behind you at the post office, "She must be due any day..."
3. You curse the person who took the one and only maternity spot in the parking lot.
4. You consider moving your daughter's potty trainer to your bedroom so you don't have to walk as far multiple times during the night.
5. Maternity shirts no longer cover the stomach.
6. You burn the bottom of your stomach while cooking.