Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just some funs.

A little Lily, a little Kat. This was taken of Kat today.
Kat says, "You know you're HUGELY pregnant when:
1. The lady at the grocery store says she'll make your bags really light so you don't have the baby on the driveway.
2. You can hear people whispering in the line behind you at the post office, "She must be due any day..."
3. You curse the person who took the one and only maternity spot in the parking lot.
4. You consider moving your daughter's potty trainer to your bedroom so you don't have to walk as far multiple times during the night.
5. Maternity shirts no longer cover the stomach.
6. You burn the bottom of your stomach while cooking.
7. You constantly trip over your child because you don't see him/her.
.
Kat and Lily enjoy a scene from Finding Nemo together.
Lily's new bed serves a different purpose.
Lily and Dad doing the Urkel!

9 comments:

Becky said...

So cute!!! Kat you don't even look huge. In fact you look great!! I have to admit that I tripped over my kids and the dog many times while pregnant. Lily, you are too cute, you know how to have fun!!!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
becca said...

Cute videos, cute belly. I'm pretty sure that is not "hugely pregnant". I am shocked at the comments! What? Burning your belly, that can't feel good. Let's pop that sucker out huh?

Did you switch Lily to the big girl bed already? The videos are all adorable!

P.S. I did a new post just for you. I had to stay up until midnight to do it so you better be grateful!" (Jacob did I spell grateful right?)

Carol said...

I stayed up until midnight too--doing David's laundry! I'm going to Provo tomorrow again to see if I can help Babata any, perhaps sew the baby's blessing dress. She is so cute! Anyway, thought I'd check the blogs while waiting for the laundry. Thanks Becca and Kat for updating yours today. I'm officially refusing to speak to Marc and Tricia again until they update theirs. (How long do you think that resolve will last?) Kat, quit sticking your stomach out and arching your back just to look more pregnant. You're not even big at all.

Becky said...

It's only the belly, nothing else is big anywhere! Lily is a cutie, just like her mama.

stacie said...

you look great pregnant. seriously I bet I am bigger than you in every place except the belly. and yours is very cute :) so excited for you to have this little guy. any names picked out yet?

Michal Thompson said...

I would just like to say one thing: Kat has NO idea what it is like to be a HUGE pregnant lady! Cause she isn't one, she looks amazing. I can show you what huge looks like! However, no matter how big you get it sure is uncomfortable!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Kat you don't look that big. You look great. I love the videos. Lily is growing up fast and is such a cutie.

The Breakwell Family said...

Wow, how true are those comments...I experienced all of those for a while...except that I looked 9 months pregnant for practically all of my last trimester! You look so cute Kat, and so does your little girl. :) Hang in there with the last little bit of your pregnancy!