Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Family Day

Before going out for Valentine's Day, we decided to take some silly pictures of the family:

This is a big family kiss. Whenever Lily sees Kat and I kiss, she wants in on the action too.

I love my wife!!

Oh yeah!

Lily's the best kiss giver!

Here we are taking a picture in front of the mirror Lily loves to play in front of.

I just have to say that my wife is simply wonderful. She makes all the stress of school much easier to bear because she does such a great job running our home and taking care of Lily. She's very understanding and patient when school and life demands more of my time than we would like. I wouldn't be able to do it without her. I love you, Kat! Thank you for being the light at the end of my long, dark tunnel.

8 comments:

Carol said...

Adorable! So nice to know you kids are still in love and working hard as a team to meet your goals. Way to go my little darlings! You make your parents proud. Keep it up! We expect a similar post 50 years from now. And don't think we won't know about it. . .

Rosalee said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you kissing. It is so adorable! You should print it and frame it. I'm glad you all had a great valentine's day. Kat, did the hangers trick (that you wrote about in my comments)work? David has some shirts I'd like to get rid of. Usually I just do it when he's at work!

Emily N said...

This is adorable- and Kathryn is SO beautiful! Seriously gorgeous.

Becky said...

How cute! I remember trying to get a picture of you guys kissing on your wedding day, and it was really hard! Good job. And I agree...Kat is one hot mama!

Katie said...

jacob, you have the cutest little girl.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

What a cute photo. Kat you look great. Lily is growing up so fast and is such an adorable kid. Keep up the good work. I want to hear and get photos when you have the baby.

Adam said...

Hey, that's funny, Jake used to play in front of the mirror too :^D

Mary said...

Luke is the same way! He always wants in on our kisses. So cute!