Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Yesterday morning Jacob went out to get a haircut and he returned with a beautiful rose for me and some yummy treats for Lily and I. I was so excited to have something to put on the table because I have been early spring cleaning like mad and I thought the rose would add such a nice touch to my new looking home. About ten minutes later, while I was cleaning in the bathroom, I came out to find my lovely rose in peices. I guess she figured that since it was really Friday the 13th and not yet V-day, that she would make the rose more appropriate for the occasion. I was so sad but at least I still had the yummy treats.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, that's sad! But on the bright side of things, she looks completely adorable sitting there next to the rose pedals!

Rosalee said...

That is so sad! I'm glad that Jacob bought you a rose, though.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

What a stinker, but she sure is cute. It's the thought that counts.

Carol said...

Hillarious! You sure handled it well though. My hat is off to you.

Catherine Faux said...

It's great to see Lily is so conscious of time.