Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Like Dad

Getting Lily dressed after her bath can be quite difficult sometimes because she is VERY picky as to what underwear and pajamas she wants to wear. To avoid frustration tonight I just told her to go get dressed herself and hoped she wouldn't pick the pj's that were too hot for this warm weather we've been having. I could hear her rummaging through her underwear drawer trying to find the perfect pair. A few minutes later she came to me and said "Ok mom I'm ready to clean your teeth." I looked over at her and asked what she was doing. Pointing to the underwear on her head, she said "This is my mask like daddy wears at school. " She was also using her lego blocks as dental tools. She then made me lie down and proceeded to clean my teeth. I must say I was a bit nervous getting my teeth cleaned by someone whose eyes were covered and had giant tools that didn't fit in my mouth very well, not to mention she was stark naked.
You can see the resemblance right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was so funny!

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it, that is laugh out loud funny!

Justin said...

Hahah! That was really funny!

Nicole said...

Too funny! I hope she gave you a clean bill of dental health! :-)

Carol said...

Oh my gosh, that is absolutely hilarious! Where does she come up with these ideas? Gotta love that kid!