Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Zoo

According to Jacob the only good thing about the Cleveland Zoo is that it is free on Mondays. He did like the dinosaur exhibit and that is pretty much the only thing we took pictures of. We were only there for about an hour because it was extremely hot(despite our efforts to get there bright and early to beat the heat. We couldn't get Jake to drink any water and Lily basically whined and cried about everything. As you can see in this picture Jake was also very tired and ready to fall over any second. Oh well, we tried. I also felt bad because the whole night before and the car ride there Lily kept talking about seeing the elephants and tigers and wouldn't you know the zoo was undergoing construction in the elephant and tiger exhibits so both were gone. She was pretty disappointed. I think the thing that did us in was the butterfly house. it was SO STINKING HOT in there so we tried to get out quick but some of the butterfly's got out of the first set of doors so we had to wait for somebody to catch them and put them back before we could go out. On a side note, I was very hesitant to post this picture because it is my first posted picture of my pregnancy. I am only 13 weeks however I look like I should be 20. Considering the fact that we only had about 3 pictures total I decided just to post it. I pretty much wear this skirt every day because I can't fit in to any of my shorts. I gained weight really fast in my hips with Lily too so I'm thinking maybe it's a girl.

Lily and Jacob hanging out.
They were pretty neat looking so we got a little video.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I know how it feels, but seriously you do not even look pregnant yet. You are so dang skinny. Enjoy it while you can....

Catherine Faux said...

Congratulations! I tried to find the fat on you and boy was I going to be picky...it's not there!

Rosalee said...

Kat, you don't even look pregnant! And if tradition holds (for everyone but me) then you are most definitely having a girl! I'm excited to find out what it is!

Ashley said...

YAY for the zoo, and yay for new babies! Your cute Kat, and your totally thin. Can't wait to hear what your having!