Monday, August 6, 2012

Lily's First Day of School

Lily started her first day of school EVER> She has never been to preschool or anything so she was pretty excited.  She said "Ok mom, I've given Jake and Asher a hug and kiss and told them goodbye so when can I go?" And when we got to school the teacher had me fill out a form and she kept saying "Ok mom when are you leaving?" She had made friends within the first 30 seconds of walking in the classroom(which is just like her) and could not wait to get started. I must say my days are going to be pretty quiet around here with out her making me laugh but it will be nice to focus on the boys and start preparing them for when they start school. 

 She was trying to be so independent she even tied her own shoes. She apparently told Jake it was his job to clean the room now since she would be busy with school.


2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow school started already!! We start next Thursday and I am not ready but Josie and Anthony are. Did you cry cause I had a hard time letting Josie go.

Floyd W. Gowans said...

Awesome! Thank you Kathryn for keeping us all up to-date on these great events. We love you!