Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bathing Babies






Lily wasn't a huge fan of her first few baths, but I think she's really starting to enjoy them. As you can see, on the left and right. Right now, we are officially STUCK in Utah, waiting for a plane to take us to the sweet land of Nebraska. So, all these pictures were taken at Kat's parents house. There are some perks to this. We get to see Tyzeroni everyday, and he fills our lives with cheer, candles, crying and laughing, and the same six Barney songs. But he's very sweet to Lily.

2 comments:

becca said...

I am excited that you guys have a blog now. Lilly is such a little cutie. I hope you will update your blog more than I do. Now that you will be so far away, I will need to get regular updates.

whitney holland. said...

Kat congrats on your DARLING baby Lily. She is just so cute. How are you doing? I guess it's been a couple of months since you had her so you are probably back to normal! Guess what my little dogs name is? Yup, Lily! I love that name, it is much cuter on your little girl though! Keep in touch!
-Whitney