Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update on VACATION

Hello to all you people who probably won' t read this. Just a quick word on how things are going in Utah:

Great.

Kat and I have gone down to a couple of BYU Basketball games. Last night was Kat's birthday so we went down to Provo again for dinner and a movie. We ate at the Legend's Grill and watched I am Legend. I'll write about that shortly. It was fun. Lily's been a big hit among the family. Mostly because of her stunning array of sound effects. Studios are already calling her to sign contracts to work in their sound booths. Hope your holiday seasons are merry and bright, or at least merry.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Happy birthday Kathryn! Hope you guys have a good Christmas!

Becky said...

I tagged you, now you have to check out my blog to find out the rules.