I don't really endorse this sort of behavior, but it's familial, so I'll respond to it. My sister "tagged" me which means I have to say six things about myself.... The only problem with that is I wear my brain on my sleeve, so everything I write will be pretty apparent to most people. Well, here goes:
1. I hate bumper stickers. I hate them so much! They're tacky, gaudy, and often liberal. Most often, I find myself wanting to rear-end the person with them on his or her car (especially if it's a large red letter between T and V). On the other hand, I want to own a mini-cooper painted totally blue and white with huge Y's on each door.
2. I read spider-man comic books. Still. Even at 25, I buy them and read them. I won't let little kids read them because either their fingers will be dirty or they'll get too excited and bend the pages. Ironic, isn't it?
3. I have incredibly eclectic tastes in music. Probably more so than anyone I know. There's not a single genre of music that I don't like at least something in. For country, I tolerate Rascal Flatts because they're on the verge of pop anyways. I like Eminem for his brilliant lyrics and beat, some hard rock like Metallica, techno, opera, classical. You name it, I like something in that genre. Lately, I've been getting into older stuff like Queen and Buddy Holly.
4. I've officially read more Stephen King than any other author with two exceptions: K.A. Applegate and R.L. Stine. I'm reluctant to count them because they wrote long series of books. Animorphs and Goosebumps, respectively. And the word count of all those books is relatively low. Either way, I have to say that Stephen King is now my biggest influence on my writing. Scary? No, not really.
5. I've been pregnant twice. This has a long backstory with alien abductions that I'd rather not get into because it's embarrassing. However, let's just say that UFOs are very real and a cross species of Human and Frijjurtyx is not pretty. I think the mothers of my children gave them up for interstellar adoption. I thought about fighting for the rights to keep them but couldn't get a ride on a Class A5 starship to Galaxy M14-h. It took me a while to get over this.
6. I don't really like Star Wars. I used to, but I one day realized that the movies just aren't that good. The only exception to this is Empire Strikes Back. My family will all probably roll their eyes because I've become a critic, but more power to me, I say. My philosophy is I don't eat crap, so why would I watch it? Soap box over.
Oh yes... I tag Kat.