Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Most Expensive Pictures Ever Taken

So, I don't get it, and that's probably because I'm a man and the Y chromosome prevents it. But what is the big deal with Skye Johannsen? She takes pictures of naked babies, washes out the color, bleaches the skin via photoshop (or some other computer program), and then sells them for a bajillion dollars a pose. Bajillion is not an actual number (as far as I know). I have cute nephews. I do, I can't help it. Not all nephews are created equally, and so chances are that some of you reading this don't have as cute nephews as mine because if mine are cute than someone else's aren't: simple math. I don't think they needed a "skye-jo" extreme makeover to be even cuter, but again... Y chromosome. I'm glad for Becca getting these pictures taken, I refuse, naturally, to post the nude ones because I personally find it offensive. And yet I will brag about the cuteness of my nephews, and you will, of course, agree, not because of the skye-jo factor, but the fact that they're just inherently good looking. So, without further ado, I give you: Ty and Cody in The Most Expensive Pictures Ever Taken...

7 comments:

Becky said...

Maybe some of us long to remember every adorable moment for our children's lives. I personally think little baby bottoms are just adorable. Who cares how much you spend as long as the person who paid for it is the one enjoying it. Way to go Becca, I think little bottoms are just precious. Because we all know how they turn out in the end, hairy and not so cute. So capture the cuteness while you can.

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

So where are pictures of LILY?

whitney holland. said...

I think Skye is AMAZING, and well worth the money! In fact Becca found her from my blog! I just feel bad for Kat and Lily that she will never get the Skye FACTOR! Good job Ryan for allowing Becca!!!

Adam said...

Hey, I remember in August I saw a little naked Lily butt on this blog. Confusing? I think yes.

Jacob said...

Yes, but if you will recall I mentioned that it was done at Kat's insistence, not of my own volition. I am opposed to the public display of babies' bottoms.

shiloh said...

I don't know anything about Skye, but just from viewing those 2 photographs I would pay the lady loads of money to photograph my kids. Not that I have kids. But if I did- she would take their pictures.
Those photos are amazing.