Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip To Utah

Jacob keeps asking my why I haven't blogged about our trip to Utah yet. I have just been lazy so here it finally is. We had so much fun. Lily enjoyed playing with her grandparents and cousins. We went to Lagoon. Lily was not so sure what she thought about it. In the cart behind her are her cousins Ty and Cody.

We had fun at Jacob's sister Shannons house. She has some chickens that Lily really liked.
Drinking disgusting pool water with cousin Cody.




My sister Sarah and brother Dave in action.


Watching fireworks. My nephews Sam and Ty were so cute sitting together.



Lily loved this magnifying glass





Chillin like villains in our favorite persons pool.













The kids had so much fun with my mom in this little bouncy play thing

3 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you all had fun.

Becky said...

Ahhhh, you made me cry with that comment at the pool! It was so great to see you. Lily is amazing in the water. What a cutie! (Oh, and you too.)

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Lily is so cute. It was fun seeing you while you were here. I was glad that I had decided to stop in and say hi. It was fun to finally get to meet Lily and to play with her and to see you again.