Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trip to Utah (or at least one tiny part of it)

I recently took the kids to Utah to see my little bro get off his mission. It was so nice to see family. We had a lot of fun. I pretty much forgot my camera everywhere we went but I did manage to take it the day we went and rode my sisters horses. (keep in mind it was my really cheapo camera) My sister has 5 horses and I was so excited to go ride them. I used to go ride them once a week before I got married but I don't think I've seen them since. Lily was super excited as well. Here is Jake chillin in the back of the truck. He loved petting the horses but if they got their faces too close to his he freaked out so he liked to just watch from the truck.

Lily hugging Bonnie with my mom. Bonnie is one of my favorite horses. My sister had her bridal pictures taken on Bonnie and they were beautiful. She is such a sweet horse.
Above is Valentina. Lily really liked this horse and kept saying it was hers. Below is Lily riding Cinco. She doesn't look happy in this picture but she was so excited to be on such a big horse all by herself. Cinco is the horse I used to ride back in the day. Her mom is a tiny little pain in the bum horse named Bambie but luckily Cinco is a sweetie.
These are my sisters two little boys Ty (on back) and Cody (in front) they are so stinking cute and they make me smile a lot. Lily LOVES playing with them and talks about them all the time. My sister recently had a little girl named Grace and I am SO HAPPY I got to see her while she was still so tiny. She was a doll.
Ok so I pretty much look like I'm on drugs in these last two pictures but keep in mind I was soooo tired. I hadn't been sleeping at night thanks to Jake. He had a really hard time adjusting to his new bed. This is Lily and I on Dakota. My sister says this horse is a fruit loop and after riding him I will agree. He doesn't like to listen very well. He also thought that Lily had such a nice looking head of hair that he diced to take a bite of her long pony tail.
Jake LOVED riding. He was so chill and relaxed the whole time but when you tried to take him off he would get so upset.
Thanks for the fun times Becca and Ryan. I hope we can do it again.
PS Jake may or may not have thrown a lot of grain on the ground while chillin in the back of your truck:) Sorry about that.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hahaha, so fun and so cute!