Saturday, February 4, 2012

Asher Turns One

You know how people always say, "I can't believe my little baby turned one today? Where did all the time go?"

Not me. I know where the time went. The little dude cries every night. He's a royal stink. He's always screaming when he wants food or when Kat walks out of the room. He threw away our expensive Dish remote. He plays in the garbage. He tears apart the space under the kitchen sink daily. He teeths like four teeth at a time. His favorite game is Rip-Out-Your-Eyeballs-With-Sharp-Fingernails. And he has weird hair.

It's felt more like two years to me, but we love him anyway. He loves laughing, eats a pound of food, loves cuddling under blankets, follows the kids around to play with them, and is a great addition to our family.

We celebrated his birthday by hanging out, going to the Codetalker Memorial and doing a little rock climbing.




Then we had chocolate cake and ice cream. Yum.

No comments: