Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Kat!

I love my wife!!!!

She's the love of my life!!!

So I wrote her this:

A Dream Called Happiness


I had a dream called happiness when I was just a boy
I thought it meant pizza cake or ice cream
Or getting the newest toy
I had a dream called happiness when I became a teen
Cars and dates and roles in plays
Was what it seemed to mean
I had a dream called happiness when I left my parents’ home
Freedom money and fame sounded good
The world was mine to roam
I had a dream called happiness only five years ago
A degree a job a well-built house
Then love would surely show
I had a dream called happiness and this dream did come true
I found true love and seized it fast
That’s why I married you
I had a dream called happiness it was just the other night
I woke up thinking it was gone
But you were still in sight
I have a dream called happiness I live it every day
As long as you’re there when I wake up
My dream won’t go away.

3 comments:

becca said...

Okay Jacob, I gotta hand it to you.....that was pretty dang cute! Way to go! Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

Emily N said...

I got all teary eyed. Very sweet. Hope your comercialized romance day was a great one.

whitney holland. said...

Oh it's nice to see the 'romantic' side of your hubby Kat! Your picture is darling by the way!