Friday, June 20, 2008

Obsession


The first thing Lily says when she wakes up in the morning is "Dog? Dog?" Jacob made a cute little slide show for her with lots of dogs. You can see it in her eyes how excited she is to be watching it. We couldn't figure out what the little spitting sound was all about but we soon figured out it was her barking. Her patting her leg is the sign for dog. Today I think she said dog for about an hour straight. Although I almost went crazy I still think this is such a cute age. Then again I think i've been saying that every month since she's been born. This is just a warning to my family for when we come see you in a week. Steer clear of the D O G word because once you get her going it is very hard to get her to stop.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute, glad my dogs could have such an impact on your daughter.

Rosalee said...

Cute! I love that she signs the word as she says it! So fun.

Janelle said...

Kat, I jsut checked out privacy on OneTrueMedia. This is what it said:

"Who can see what I've created?

Only the people you send a link to or invite as guests can view your One True Media creation. We make it easy for you to share and easy for them to view by not requiring them to register. They simply click on the link in your invitation email, which takes them directly to your Share Page.

NOTE: If your guests forward the link to others, those people will be able to view your content as well. While your "Share Page" is private to you, it can be shared with others so that they can see all of your shared creations.

Alternatively, you can share your creations publicly by submitting them to our Public Gallery. These creations will be visible by anyone on the internet."

Carol said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to see her again. We're so glad you can come for awhile. Thanks Susie and Keith for your generosity! We'll take Lily to their place to see their dogs. She'll love it. See you soon.

Emily said...

does this mean you're going to get a dog someday?

Yonker Family said...

She is too cute. She is one of the only little girls I see out there that really makes me miss having a baby.