Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tagged

3 Joys

Jacob
Lily
Food


3 Fears

I HATE flying and I have to do it in two days. Pray for me.

I am terrified that someone might kidnap my children or hurt them in some way. I am also afraid I won't know what to do in emergency sutuations although I have already had to do the heimlich on Lily twice and we both lived through it.

I am afraid of World War 3

3 current collections/obsessions

I am absolutely obssesed with EVERYTHING my daughter does. I watch the videos I make of her about 100 times a day.

I am obssesed with cleaning. I wouldn't consider myself a clean freak but some people might say that.

My third one would have to be looking at blogs.

3 Random/Surprising facts about myslef.

I love kids cartoons. I could watch cartoon network all day. Good thing we don't have that channel.

The last job I had I yelled at my boss and told him I wasn't coming back for a few days then I walked away. He called me several times over the next few days and I ignored him. I thought for sure I was fired(which at that point I can't say I really cared) but when I went back he appologized for how he treated me. We actually had a really good relationship after that.

I get really nervous when I talk on the phone. Even if it is a close friend I still get hot and sweaty and my heart pounds. I hate talking on the phone.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, maybe I'll see you in the 10th ward this Sunday! Sorry you have to fly. I hate it too, so I'm actually looking forward to the long drive to Salt Lake.

Becky said...

Jacob, I tagged you. Matt