Saturday, January 31, 2009

Almost there

I realize my eyes are closed in this picture but it was the best one I could get. I am also standing in the ugliest corner of the house. We don't have an extra room for Jacob to make an office/study out of, so I let him have this corner of the bedroom to decorate as he pleases. I almost think he should be a pediatric dentist because he would have a very kid friendly office. Tha'ts what I love about him. Anyway i'm a little late with this post. I am now almost 34 weeks and I am so anxious to get this little guy out. He is the squirmiest little thing and he is not very gentle on my ribs. It is shocking how strong he is. Although I have not gained as much weight with this one as I did with Lily, my stomach is a lot larger at this point than it was with her so I feel like I can't move. I get really bad lower back pains all the time because it is so heavy and I still have 6 weeks to go. Other than that, things are going well. Everybody is healthy and happy. I had to post this picture for my dad so that he could tell me his usual "You know from behind you don't even look pregnant." That just might be the only phrase that will boost my spirits right now.



10 comments:

Carol said...

Actually, from the side you look like dad. OOOhh, that hurts! Dad, that is.

It's true. From the back, you DON"T look pregnant. You're beautiful.

Ashley said...

I always love the behind ones too. They can boost your self esteem right back up, and you do look great! I can't believe only 6 weeks left. That's so great. Good luck with everything.

becca said...

For cuteness! As Dave would say, "When you gonna pop that sucker out?" Just kidding. You look adorable and I can't believe your due date is almost here!

Becky said...

What a good sport you are to put a pregnant picture on your blog! If I looked as cute as you do, it wouldn't be so hard. I remember being really pregnant, and walking by a store window and seeing my reflection...yuck. This too shall pass!

michael said...

If it makes you feel better, I think you look pregnant from behind too:)

Mike

Emily N said...

You're so adorable!! You are super hot in profile, and from behind. I can't wait to see pictures of this little cutie!

stacie said...

you really do look great. not at all pregnant from the back...I, on the other hand, have spent most of my life looking pregnant from behind. I wish there was a way to inherit in-law genes. I'd take the crosby genes any day. hope these last weeks go quickly!!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

You look great. You will have to send me a picture of the baby when you have him. My email address is bearyfun@gmail.com Hopefully the time will come quickly.

Kristine said...

You look great Kathryn! Those last few weeks are killer. I hope it goes quickly for you!

Mary said...

You look skinnier than I do from behind. I can't seem to get rid of this backside muffin-top. You really look so good for being 8 months pregnant!!