Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Tired

Today Lily came in to me with her shoes and coat on. She wanted to go play outside. I was in the middle of writing a recipe so I took about a minute to finish up. Seriously it was only a minute. When I was done I looked over and found her dead asleep in a pile of laundry that Jake had dumped out earlier. I don't understand how you can go from getting all ready and excited to go outside, to snoring in a pile of laundry a minute later. It sure was nice to have two hours of peace and quiet though.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Reminds me of the picture of Marc asleep on top of the pile of bagged leaves, or Michael asleep on the stairs. Oh, to be able to sleep like that! I envy her.

Rosalee said...

Thanks for the good laugh! I'm glad you got a few hours of peace.

Justin said...

Oh my heck...that is hilarious! Sometimes that's what I wish I could do. Just lay face down in the huge pile of laundry I have and take a nap. Oh to be 2 again. :)
~Stacey