Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Cuteness

Lily is way into princesses and Jake is big on chewing things these days.
She no longer calls her baby "Baby" her name is "Sweetheart."
I love watching these two play. They love to rough-house on her bed. Jake and his favorite toy Lightening Mcqueen. He always carries that thing around.

It is amazing to me how kids can develop such attitudes at such a young age. Jake, at 10 1/2 months will let you know when he's mad. Anything you try to give him he will just throw and eventually(if he is not bound to a chair) he will crawl away and hide around a corner and when you find him he will go find another corner to hide behind. Today for some reason he started out mad and then thought he was hilarious. What a little stinker.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

He's a cutie! I love his laugh - especially how it sometimes sounds like a donkey. Cute little boy! I love his hair, by the way. So dang cute!

Ashley said...

It's so true that they have such distinct personalities so early. I love it. I wonder how many kids it will take for me to have before 2 are alike:) I don't think I'll experiment on that one!
Love the princess thing. So fun!