Sunday, May 16, 2010

Vacation Time: Children's Museum

We had a blast at the Children's Museum in Salt Lake in Gateway Mall. Lily and Jake and family went with Ty and Cody and Aunt Becca. The kids learned several new, important trades:

Filling the car with gas

Cashiering


Housekeeping

Horseback riding

Stuffing plastic balls into pneumatic tubes


Architecture

Helicopter Piloting (Ty was especially excited about this, and had a difficult time relinquishing the controls to other pilots-in-training


Slide building (okay, I actually spent most of my time making this. The kid in me just had to come out)

Earthquake damage prevention

Newsanchoring (hot news anchor!)

After we parted ways, Kat had to stop into a store so Lily and I went to the water works. She loved it.







1 comment:

Becky said...

Cute! I am in Georgia, but I'll be back after Wednesday. You had better come and see me! Maybe it will be warm enough for a swim!