Sunday, May 23, 2010

Vacation Time: Visit Great Grandparents and the Temple

The Saturday before Kat and I headed to Las Vegas, we stopped by my mother's parents to say hello and introduce them to Jake. We often forget that many of our family still haven't met him. We wish we could visit more often. However, that's one reason why we blog. Every Saturday my mom's family gets together with my grandparents and have lunch and just hang out. We made sure we made a visit. Here are some highlights:

Jake really liked my aunt Betty's dog, Perry Mason:

Lily played dollhouse with her Great-Grandma:

We got to meet my darling 1st-cousin-once-removed, Kaitlyn (sp?):


Then we headed over to the Salt Lake Temple, where Kat and I were married. Lily loves to see temples, and we like to see her love the temples :)


Lily really enjoyed playing at the fountains, even if she couldn't go in the water. Jake wandered all over.




No comments: