Sunday, July 18, 2010

Body Art and a Story

When the Kat's asleep, the kids will play. Lily and I got bored and decided to redecorate her face with a pen. Jake saw how much fun we were having and wanted in on the action. I love how expressive his face is.



Lily kept coming back for more...




As for the story part of the post, Kat and I ever since we got married, have never been able to watch our wedding video in our DVD player. We always thought, all this time, that it just didn't work (the DVD). When we approached the kind lady who had put it together for the file, she said she'd already deleted it. However, we just got a new CD/DVD player in our home computer, and I popped in the disk, and ...WALLAH! It worked. So, 5 years after our wedding, Kat and I watched the entire wedding video. It was great. Thanks, for doing that) you know who you are!

I made sure to make 2 back ups of it, and if I can find a way, I'll post it.

4 comments:

Carol said...

You're hilarious! How hard was it to get the "paint" off? What was the story that went with the art work. Didn't know you were so talented.

Ashley said...

Wow, was Kat thrilled?:)
Jake is the cutest thing ever!

Rosalee said...

So much for teaching your kid to not write on him/herself. J/K They are super cute and I love their body art. We had to wait until our 2nd anniversary to get our wedding DVD. I'm glad yours finally worked!

Becky said...

Nice job Jacob. They look great, I bet it wasn't you that had to scrub all of that off the kids.