Sunday, October 3, 2010

Attempted Photo Shoot

I decided to try another photo session with the kids and although it turned out differently in my head I still managed to get a few good ones. I hate that when I edit them they look ok in the window I'm editing in but when I put them on the blog they don't look as good. Oh well I tried.

And yes Jake has the same facial expression in every picture




Lily's eyes looked really neat in this one but like I said it looked different in the editing window. If you click on it and make it bigger it looks better.
All these poses were her own doing


3 comments:

michael said...

Nice photos. You have a couple of very cute little girls.

Ashley said...

Beautiful pictures, and beautiful children. You did a good job. And by the way, blogger is never EVER good for pictures. If your computer is calibrated, trust your editing program! But really, they are still great!

Carol said...

Are you saying Jake needs a haircut, Mike? Cute indeed!