Friday, December 24, 2010

Boards

Jacob has been studying for boards like mad the past couple months. Whenever he was home (which was rare) he was cooped up in the bedroom with his laptop studying studying studying. The kids always wanted to go play with him and I would tell them they needed to leave him alone so he could study. A few days ago Lily told me she had a big test coming up that she needed to study for so she needed to be left alone. Then she shut herself in her room for quite a while so I finally went in to check on her and found her actually studying.
This was the test she had to take. Looks pretty complicated if you ask me.
I am happy to say that Jacob completed his boards today (well actually yesterday since I am noticing now that it is after midnight) and he feels pretty good about it. We will find out in a couple weeks how he did. Congratulations Jacob. Thanks for all your hard work.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the completion, and good luck on the results!
Kat, you are beautiful, and happy birthday!