Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ash Man's New Trick

So apparently we've been getting complaints on how I haven't posted enough about our newest little addition. I just wanted to make it clear that it isn't because we love #3 any less or aren't as excited about his achievements seeing as we've seen it all twice before but rather that I've been getting ready to move my family across the country pretty much since he's been born and things have been a little crazy. We have been taking pictures and videos but I just haven't had the time to post about it. That being said I give you the one and only Ash man.

He is going to demonstrate his newest trick: The Roll(belly to back. We're still working on the other)

1st you lie on your belly and stare at the camera with a curious expression.
Then you lean slightly to one side.(it helps when your head is about 1/4 the size of your body)
Now that your head is on the ground you just have to get those hips turned.
TA DA!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for posting some pictures of him. We can't wait to see hime next week.