Monday, May 2, 2011

Lily's Party

Yesterday we celebrated Lily's 4th birthday with her friends. She doesn't actually turn 4 until the 9th but since we are packing up the house we decided to get it done early.

This is the party group. They are all so fun. We are really going to miss these kids.

Lily and Jake having a bonding moment. I love this picture because of Lily's face. She is looking down at him with her proud big sister face.
This is right after she blew out the candles. Some of them were trick candles so they all helped.
And yes, I know what you are thinking. That this is probably with out a doubt the most awesome birthday cake you have ever seen.....at least it would have been if I had a clue what I was doing.
She wanted a surprise rainbow cake so that when you cut it open everyone would be surprised to see all the colors.
We are so glad that everyone was able to make it since it will probably be the last get together with all her friends before the move.

2 comments:

Rosalee said...

The cake looks awesome! I'm glad Lily had a fun party with her friends!

Carol said...

Impressive my dear,and much better than anything you ever got as a child for a party!!!! Lily reminds me of you kids when you climbed up the walls in the hallway. She's very strong.