Sunday, June 26, 2011

Still alive...

I thought I'd just post real fast to let everyone know we're still alive. Right now, we're in the middle of a horrendous transition between Ohio and Arizona. Currently, we're living with Kat's mom and dad. Because of some unforeseen problems, we'll be living here until September, and hopefully no later.

Kat is doing well. She's not pregnant. She seems to be enjoying the time spent with family.

I'm doing well, too. I'm working on some writing projects and planning to publish my second book by the year's end.

Jake and Lily have a slight flu, but it's not slowing them down.

Asher is less grumpy and getting more mobile. He smiles a lot more than he used to and makes lots of noises.

Next week we'll be in Park City with my family, learning to scuba dive and just enjoying everyone's presence. We're all excited about that. I'll try to get Kat to do a proper update soon.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thanks for the update! We miss you guys. If you are still in Utah in September, we'll look you up when we come. Good luck!