Monday, October 31, 2011

Psion series.

For those who follow mine and Kat's blog, you know I've been writing books now for a few years. I've self-published Psion Beta and Psion Gamma, the latter was released just a few days ago. I thought I'd put up a short post to let you all know how things are going, in case you aren't following Facebook posts about it.

1. Psion Beta has sold 2500 copies in the last 10 months.

2. It is currently the highest rated children's ebook on Amazon.com.

3. It is currently in the top 20 of ALL ebooks on Amazon.com

4. It is ranked consistently in the top 10,000 in sales among well over a million ebooks.

5. It is also available in paperback.

If you haven't had an opportunity to check it out, read some of the reviews on Amazon and see what you think. After you've read it and loved it, tell your friends about it.

1 comment:

jeanine said...

Jacob! That is AWESOME! I will definitely check it out!