Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ah, the days when we were young ....

I am always getting after Kat for not posting pictures of us. I like our family blog to be about our family not just one member of it. Some of you are probably thinking "When was the last time you put pictures up, Jacob?" Yeah, yeah. When was the last time I was allowed to touch the camera would be the more appropriate question. Anywho, I thought I'd post some pictures of Kat and I from days long ago.
Yes, Lily, your dad was skinny once. This picture was taken back when Kat and I were dating. And finger painting. I think I still have that sweater, too.
This one was taken right before I interviewed at Case. I'd forgotten that I needed to bring a small photo of myself, so we snapped this one at Kat's parents' house right before I left. I think the shirt and tie are both Steve's but and I don't know why I look so tan here. Must be my naturally good complexion.

This was taken on the day I proposed to Kat. We had a Subway picnic and obviously many Pringles died that day. It was a delicious massacre.
This is where I proposed, a few minutes after I did it. Kat was totally surprised as I'd been carrying the ring box in my sock which was hidden by those awesome jeans.

This is actually one of my favorite Kat pictures. It was taken at my grandparents' house. She's totally showing off the ring here. But you gotta admit, she has an amazing smile. I'll post some more later.

2 comments:

becca said...

You two are goof balls. I really like that last picture of Kat too. You really do look very tan in that picture Jacob. Where had you been?

Becky said...

You two make a cute couple.