Wednesday, March 12, 2008

No More Snow

I thought it was finally going to start getting warm because we had some really nice days and then all the sudden we had a big whopper of a snowstorm. All the fun things we had going on were all canceled. I hope this is the last of it.
I wish I would have taken a picture before the street was plowed
because it was aweful.
Jacob shoveling at midnight so we could get in the driveway. The
snowplow was kind enough to plow the driveway but then he left a huge
pile at the end.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

Ben shoveled the end of our driveway three or four times, and then had to do it again when they finally plowed the sidewalks. Ugh. I don't think it's over -- so many people have told me that we always get one big storm sometime after April 1st. :(

Becky said...

Looks like lots of fun. Thank goodness we have a snow blower. I couldn't go back and shovel again.

Jacob said...

Yeah, Becky, because you had to shovel SOOOOO much while we were growing up in Nebraska. Bet you still have back problems from all those shovelings.

Adam said...

I don't think Becky was saying she did shovel a lot, just that if she did and went to a plow that she couldn't go back to shoveling. Anyway, I wonder if that was the same storm that hit Kentucky.