Friday, May 23, 2008

Daddy's Girl


I just thought this picture was so cute. Whenever Jacob comes home Lily just wants to be by his side no matter what he is doing. He will usually play with her and read to her for a while but even after all that she still just wants to sit by him. One of her favorite things to do with him is watch clips from BYU games on the computer. It is nice because it gives me a break to go do a few things that I need to get done. Thanks Jacob for being such a good Dad.

3 comments:

becca said...

That is so sweet! Girls are so much more cuddly than boys I think! You would never find my boys doing that, unless they were sick. What a cute picture!

Carol said...

How cute! Isn't it nice when your children discover the "other" parent and don't want as much to do with you--unless, of course, they are sick, get hurt, and so on.

Carebear's Thoughts said...

That is so cute. Keep up the good work.