Friday, May 30, 2008

Did you forget something?

Sometimes I have so many things on my brain that I almost forget to grab my purse or a bag out of the grocery cart after I return it. I know of other people who have left something there and had to go back and get it. I'm not naming any names though. (Becca) Anyway I was thinking the other day how sad it would be if somebody left their kid. I just happened to be at the grocery store the other day with the camera and thought it would be a funny (but sad) picture.

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

That is so funny! It would be very sad if it actually happened though!

michael said...

That is hilarious! Nice picture. And the funny thing is that you put other carts behind it which would show that other people had returned their carts and just left the baby there, probably rolling their eyes thinking "somebody left a little baby again."

Mike

Emily said...

I love how Lily is just hangin' out.

becca said...

Hey I left a comment here, did you delete it? I mean, it wasn't that bad. Yes, I called you a dork, but that is because you went through so much trouble to get that picture. People must have thought you were a little nuts. It is pretty funny though. Especially because Lily is just chillin.

P.S. Just for the record I left something ONE time, and it wasn't one of my children. It was my purse and I did get it back. Ryan still doesn't know that story so SHUSH! Love ya.