Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Party

THE PARTY GROUP: As I was looking at these pictures I was reminded what great friends we have made here. They are so supportive and fun. Thanks to all of you who came. If you are wondering why nobody is looking at the camera it is because I snapped this shot while they were playing the nintendo wii.
PRESENTS AND CAKE: To tell you the truth it was hard for me to sit back and let my daughter eat something so full of sugar and unhealthy but what's a birthday party when you can't even eat your own cake.


THE LOOT: Thanks for the gifts everybody. They are great. This is not even all of it. She had lots of clothes (including the outfit she is wearing) and money.





5 comments:

Carol said...

Great party! Did you cut Lily's hair?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lilly! We would have loved to have been there with you!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Happy Birthday Lily. I can't believe that it has been a year and I haven't even seen her except for pictures. Happy Mother's Day to you. Hope that you had a wonderful day. Hope that you are feeling better. I hope to get my pictures from my trip at the end of March to the Outer Banks on my blog soon. I haven't been very good about that yet. Love Karen

Emily N said...

Looks like an awesome bash. That cake eating picture looks more like you than I've previously thought. Eitehr way, she's absolutely adorable.

Mary said...

That little slideshow is so dang cute! Lily is such a babe. Thanks for having us over for her b-day it was fun hanging out with every one and the cake and ice cream were so good!