Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged

When I got this tag my daughter just so happened to be giving me all the books she could reach off the shelf. I had a huge pile in my lap. Most of them only had about 5 pages but it was a toss up between The Book of Virtues or some spanish workbook. I chose the first one.

The little girl held her cup carefully and caught her drops.


I tag Becca (because she hates tags and won't respond anyway) Shaleena, Heather, Karen (you work at a library so you shouldn't have a problem finding a book), Jen
Here’s what you do:
a)pick up the nearest book
b)turn to page 123
c)find the fifth sentence
d)post the fifth sentencee)tag 5 (or more) people.

2 comments:

Carebear's Thoughts said...

Finding a book will not be difficult, but I don't have too many people to blog to yet. So that will be harder. I love the curly hair. Love Karen

Carol said...

Drops of what?