Saturday, November 15, 2008

Recent Chest X-Ray Taken at My Physical...

Some of you probably don't know this, but I passed out after one of my lectures a few weeks ago. Nothing to worry about, I hadn't eaten in a while, and was hypoglycemic. After all 84 of my classmates worried and fretted over me for the next few hours, I decided to get everything checked out via a physical. The doctors ran a couple of X-rays, and you'll be amazed at what they found:

A small growth on my heart. So it's not just in my blood after all...

5 comments:

shiloh said...

hahahahahahahahahha.

I also like the family pictures you put up on the side. They're super cute.

Carol said...

You're hilarious Jacob. So what did they find out about these episodes, for real?

Becky said...

You are so silly. I didn't know any of that took place. Thanks for calling and telling me. I hope all is well. We love you.

becca said...

That explains everything. Maybe I should have Ryan's chest x-rayed too.

Seriously though, I didn't know about this. Is that a true story? Are you okay?

Adam said...

Haha, funny-man. I always knew you were a true Zoob.

So does a BYU-heart come with an extra atrium?

-Adam