Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting closer

Here I am at 28 weeks. I am still wearing the same outfit that I have been in the previous photos but as you can see it is getting rather snug so I don't think I can wear it again for next months picture. At this point I can't sit and breathe at the same time. I can hardly walk because of a constant pain in my leg and I don't sleep at all due to headaches, heartburn, and having to get up and go to the bathroom several times. All these symptoms mean that I am nearing the end so bring it on. Speaking of getting closer, Lily is also doing well with potty training. She didn't have a single accident yesterday. She doesn't go much in the toilet either so you might wonder what she is doing. The answer is she holds it. She is still a little nervous to go on the potty but at least she knows not to go in her pants. Even when she wears a pull up she won't go. She did go a couple times in the toilet yesterday and was excited. She ran up to me a few minutes later with excited eyes and said "Yay Lily peepee potty." She is such a little champ. May I just say that being pregnant and potty training your child with only one bathroom in the house has not been pleasant. Yesterday she had been sitting there for about 10 minutes and I asked her if I could please use the potty for a minute and she shook her head and said "NO" Then she proceeded to sit there for another 10 minutes. Her cute little bum has a permanant red mark on it from sitting so much.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Poor kid! I mean YOU, not Lily.

Becky said...

You are so funny. You still are tiny! I potty trained Amy just before Wendy was born, and it all went to pot after Wendy showed up.

Becky said...

Kat, you should try zantac you get can get it at Walmart for $4.00 for a 65 ct. bottle. I took it while pregnant twice a day and it was a miracle drug. I took it when I woke up and then before dinner. It saved my life I rarely had any problems with heartburn after that. The dose was 150 mg.

Emily said...

Everyone keeps bugging me that I'm not showing yet and it's driving me crazy! If it's not one thing, it's another, right? You look so cute pregnant I hope that makes you feel a little better. Just think of the empty saggy belly you'll have soon! Yay!