Monday, April 27, 2009

6 Weeks

Today Jake is 6 weeks old. For me this means no more being lazy. It's time to start exercising, cooking and cleaning again. I think I am finally learning how to handle two kids at home but I'm still trying to figure out how to handle them when we are not at home.   ( Don't even get me started on today's outing.) Jake is doing very well. He can hold his head up like a champ and he is starting to smile as you can see from the picture below.

My cute little ball of chub in his Sunday Best.

Lily is turning into a 2 year old more and more each day. She will be turning two in less than two weeks. She is extremely independant and loves to get out and see other people. Everywehre we go she runs up to people  and says "Hi. How are you?" If it is an older person then she will say "Hi Grandma/Grandpa." She is good at letting me know if I am driving too slow and she gets mad if I sing along to the radio. She is so much fun and full of life and we just love her so much.

7 comments:

soccer mom said...

your kids are SO cute!!!!!!
xxoo Sasha

Rosalee said...

He is SO big! He looks very cute in his Sunday best. When are you guys going to bless him?

Carol said...

I swear Lily looks older than when I left Cleveland just three weeks ago. They have both changed SO much. Thanks for the update.

Emily N said...

So adorable! I love Jakes outfit- was it for Easter? You'll be out and about in no time. They are both so sweet.

Becky said...

They are cute! Jake is getting so big already. How is the potty training coming along? You are pretty good if you are exercising already I usually wait till 4 months.

Kristine said...

6 weeks is always my mark as well. You'll figure out how to juggle 2 publically in no time! I can't believe how much Jake has changed in such a short period of time. Love the picture of him smiling!

stacie said...

SOOO cute!! can't wait to meet the little man.