Monday, April 13, 2009

My Little Chunk


Today Jake had his 4 week check-up and he is a big boy. He weighs 10lbs. 12oz. and is 21 1/2 in. That puts him in the 75% for weight and 50% for height. He is such a sweet little (and by little I mean big) guy and we just love him so much.
 The picture below is pretty much what he looks like if  i'm not holding him. Poor little guy. He can be a little demanding at times. 
My two little girls.
I don't know why this picture is sideways but oh well. I couldn't get a very good picture because Lily wouldn't really smile and Jake was hungry so he kept looking twoards Lily with an open mouth hoping she would supply him with something. I just had to get a picture of him in this girly outfit. Yesterday we had a wonderful Easter dinner at  some friends house and Jake had a blow-out so my friend let me borrow one of her daughters old outfits.(Yes it is a size 3 mo. and it fit great) Lily is also wearing one of her daughters nightgowns because when she was giving her daughter a bath, Lily stripped down and jumped in the tub too. Lily loves this little guy. Whenever she gets hurt she goes to him now. Suddenly my kisses don't work anymore so she goes to him and shoves her "owie" in his face and makes him kiss it better. This is very difficult when he is sleeping because I don't want her to wake him up but she won't stop crying till she gets a Jake kiss. 

8 comments:

Kristine said...

IT looks like you're doing a great job with 2 kids! Jake is getting so big, before you know it, he'll be larger than Brady. I can't believe how long Lily's hair has gotten. It grows fast! Cute pics, Kathryn!

Rosalee said...

Jake is very cute! I love that Lily has to have Jake kiss her owies better. That is so precious. Cute kids!

Carol said...

Cute pictures Kathryn. Thanks for the update. Sounds like things are going well.

Heather said...

Your kids are so cute Kat I love it! Jake is getting big wow! Miss you girl! Love you!

Emily N said...

What cuties! They looks so big- and it sounds like Lily is adjusting very well.

Ashley said...

Oh they are both so cute, and Jake is already 4 weeks? wow! How you faring out Kat? Love the girly outfits by the way:)

Becky said...

He will be bigger than Lily soon. Way to go Kat on keeping him well fed. What a great big sister.

becca said...

I can't believe Jacob let you post that picture of Jake in the girly outfit! The screaming picture is hilarious. I mean sad, but hilarious! Keep up the good work Kat!