Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Some Pictures

                                                            My two little cuties
                                                            I love his dimple
                                        I also love the big chunk of hair he has on top of his head. He doesn't have much anywhere else.

                                                  Enjoying a little tummy time.
                                                        Who needs a double stroller?

4 comments:

Mary said...

Great pictures! I love the stroller one. Jake is so cute! His little patch of hair is way cute.

Rosalee said...

LOVE IT! I love the double stroller picture! So clever! Jake sure is a cutie! Great pictures, Kat. Thanks for sharing!

Carebear's Thoughts said...

I love the photos. I especially love the Stroller photo, I love how Lily gets in the bottom of the stroller and fits. That is funny. Lily is such a cutie and Jake is a cutie too.

shiloh said...

Hahahahahahaha. I loved the Double Stroller picture. Plus, Thomas and I keep raving about how beautiful your children are.