Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Omaha Zoo

I was excited to go to the zoo this year because last time we went Lily was only one and although she loved it I figured she would love it even more now that she understands more. I think her favorite was the gorillas. She still talks about them. Here she is with cousins Josie and Anthony watching them. I hate that you can see the wire from the cage in this picture. I didn't go in because strollers were not aloud so I stayed out with the babies.This was the best shot I could get. Jacob was pretty good at catching the birds on the stick.
We got a picture similar to this one last year. I forgot to add Jake in it this time. I still love you though buddy.
Here is Lily watching some birds very closely.

Also Becky and her family collect cars from the movie "Cars." It is insane how many they have. Lily was loving them because she loves the movie and just loves cars in general.



2 comments:

Rosalee said...

Really? I had no idea they had THAT many cars! And to think that Anthony freaks out when he can't find Lightening McQueen. I mean come on he's got at least 16 different McQueens! Wow. The insanity that is Becky is quite frightening! J/K

Becky said...

If you think that is alot of cars you should see what is hiding under the bed downstairs. Anthony probably got about 10 more cars for his birthday. I can't help it that we are CRAZY!!!! And that my kids like them.