Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Amazon Contest Results



Update: Here is how to review my excerpt. For those of you who don't have a Kindle, you have to download an application called Kindle for PC. It is free and easy to install. Then click on Psion Beta (the words I just typed). The excerpt is also free, and double clicking it in the application will open it. If you wish to write a review, which I would REALLY appreciate, and rate the book (preferably with a high rating), follow these instructions. Basically they say don't be crude, don't leave one word answers, and put something helpful. It really won't help me much if all my friends go on and write: "Awesome!" or "Wow! I loved it." They prefer at least 75 words. So... it may take a bit of effort, but again, it will be extremely appreciated. Thank you everyone for your support. Please tell all your friends. Every positive review helps me.



2 comments:

Becky said...

Great job!!! I am so proud of you, your book is great. I hope you do well in the next round!!

Ashley said...

So wonderful. We're extatic for you. I've got me and my family on board to vote. We are wishing you all of the luck in the world!!!! Way to go.