Sunday, March 28, 2010

Automobile Care is an Inalienable Right:

Frankly, Obama's next big push should be to get every American automobile covered by insurance. I'm tired of hearing about how my old clunker can't get insurance just because its engine has a defect from the manufacturer. It's an outrage! It's all I have and driving it around instead of walking improves my quality of life. It makes me happy. Since I can't afford to pay a mechanic the cost of having my engine replaced, someone with more money should pay it for me.

Illegal aliens? Heck, they should have subsidized auto insurance, too. My kids' cars should be able to stay on my insurance until the cars turn 260,000 miles. There are 30-40 million uninsured cars in this country who aren't getting the proper maintenance. Btw, just between you and me, when I get my free autocare, I'm going to stop giving my car oil changes and service, because the government will just buy me a new one whenever this one breaks down.

3 comments:

Catherine Faux said...

I Know! All this "right" stuff bugs me so much. What's next? A house? a Flat screen TV? Sheesh!

Unknown said...

Brilliant!

Ashley said...

HIlarious, it's probably not far off, but don't get me started, I'll start crying again!!