Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A movie recommendation


I know we've been total slackers about posting lately, mostly because we can't connect our cam card into our compy, so I thought I'd post a little snippet about a good movie Kat and I watched. I really liked it, Kat thought it was pretty good too, I think. Anyways, it's called Benny and Joon, and if you haven't seen it, I'd highly recommend it. It's very touching and funny. Johnny Depp's performance is, as it almost always is, incredible, and he's backed by solid performances by Mary Stuart Masterson and Aidan Quinn. You'll also find Julianne Moore, William H. Macy, and Oliver Platt in it. If you've never seen it, check it out. It holds an 80% on the rotten tomatoe meter. Also, if anyone is interested in knowing, I recently tried to read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, and couldn't finish it. Too much babbling on about how perfect Edward was.... I don't recommend it. However, if you're looking for an excellent read, try Psion Beta, hitting bookstores in 08! Hopefully......

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are just jealous that Kat does not go on and on about how perfect you are. I on the other hand think that Twilight is an excellent book. I highly recommend it. Once you have read that then I recommend Psion Beta.

becca said...

I also think Twilight is a really good book. I am currently reading it after it was recommended to me by about 100 people. I agree it does go on and on about Edward, and it does get a little old after a while. But the story is still really good! Ryan and I will have to give Benny and Joon a try. We are always looking for good movies to watch.