Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Donkey Laugh

My sister Becca and I have the same laugh that we have been made fun of before because it sounds like a donkey I guess. I have found that my kids have inherited the same laugh. Poor souls. The first video is Jake and then Lily's is after.



This is Jake who fell asleep on the floor during his tummy time. I just like this picture because I think sleeping children are so dang precious and I like the fact that it shows he does have some hair. Most pictures I take look like he has none.

Sadly enough there is a system that rewards woman for going to all their prenatal visits and the 6 week checkup post delivery. I was a good girl and went to them so my insurance company rewarded me with a free Jeep Cherokee Sport stroller. It's a pretty nice stroller and the best part about it is that it stands a little taller than most strollers so that I don't have to hunch over to push it. People who go on walks with me will never have to hear me complain about that again.

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

I think he's got a cute laugh... even if he sounds like a donkey! Wow! I wish my insurance gave us a free stroller. That's awesome!

Carol said...

Yup, he sounds like a donkey. Adorable!

becca said...

Excuse me. I wasn't aware I sounded like a donkey. Your children on the other hand do, and that video was hilarious. I may have laughed really hard and it MAY have been donkey-ish.

Becky said...

It sure is cute though.