Thursday, September 3, 2009

Familia

The kids and I recently went home for my brothers wedding. We had so much fun with everybody and meeting my new sister-in -law, Ashley. She is a keeper. I am so mad that I didn't even get a picture of her.
Ty, Cody and Lily
Most of the time these guys fought with each other so we had to get a picture of the times they were being cute.
My brother Dave, the groom, and his best friend DJ (on the left) playing their guitars at the reception.
Lily playing with my childhood toys. More like breaking them.
My cute little niece Maggy.
I wish I got a picture of all my nieces and nephews because they are all so stinking cute and I don't have any pictures of them. I have some pictures of them on Jacob's side of the family but they are printed copies and I don't have a scanner. Argh!


Nephews Sam and Ty playing dress up. These guys were so funny.
This is a 4 generation picture that I have been wanting to get for a long time. We were finally all in the same place at the same time. My Grandmother, my mom, me and of course the little Lilster filster and Mr. J man.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Cute picture! Glad you thought to take it.