Thursday, October 8, 2009

So Big

I feel bad because I realized the other day that I haven't been recording Jake's milestones. With Lily being our first I was so excited about every single little thing she did and felt that it was worthy of recording. We have tons of little videos of her and not as many with Jake. I didn't even film his very first reaction to baby food.What kind of mother am I? I still get excited to see him develop as he should I just haven't thought to record it and that makes me sad. So here's to my little Jake who I think is doing rather well and I am so proud of him. Isn't he cute?Jake is 6 3/4 months old and weighs 17Ib. 3oz. He is a champion belly scooter. He can book it faster than i've ever seen if he sees the bathroom door is open. He is learning to crawl. He takes a few steps then scoots again. He is beating Lily by about a month in that category. He is also learning to pull himself up. He can almost climb on Lily's bed (which is just a mattress on the floor) He can almost sit up. He just uses one arm to support himself. He loves taking a bath and playing in Lily's room. He plays in there forever with out making a peep. It is so nice.

Here he is pulling himself up. These videos are kind of long so I will not be offended if you don't watch them. In fact I won't even know.

Crawling (sort of)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I have found myself forgetting at times to record some of Makayla's milestones too. So don't feel to bad.

Emily said...

It looks like your kids have the same blue eyes, so cute!

Carol said...

My goodness, he's changed so much just since Dave and Ashley's wedding. Way to go buddy!

becca said...

He has changed a lot since you were here. Crazy! Cute videos. I love how Lily has to be right in the middle of all of it.