Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My First Try At Editing

So I'm a little disappointed because these pictures looked a lot different in the window I was editing them in. They don't quite look how I thought but oh well. This is my first attempt at editing photos. I have no artistic abilities whatsoever so really the only thing making these pictures look good is my beautiful daughter. These are the pictures Jacob took on Sunday. You can scroll down to his post to see what they used to look like before I messed with them.

This picture was really blurry but I loved it. I thought it was so pretty so I tried my best to get it in focus. The coloring is a little odd but everything else made it look way to blurry and washed out.

Her dress is a little long. It is actually a size 3T but I was afraid she would grow out of the hat by the time she grew in to the dress so I figured now was my chance to get some pics before it snowed.



This one is my all time favorite. Jacob seems to be a whole lot better with the camera than I am so far. Maybe I should be the one drilling teeth and he can stay home and play photographer with the kids.
.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It is such a sweet hat and dress, and I love your photos! Way to go.

becca said...

What are you using to edit? They look pretty cool. I like the first one the best. She looks SO CUTE in the dress and hat!

Carol said...

Not too shabby!