Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Night Photos and Silly Videos

I was messing around with camera tonight, trying out some things as I learned them from the instruction manual. Now I will share them with you. Most are of Lily. I find it hilariously ironic how Kat tells Lily she needs to be my photo subject when I want to take pictures, but she turns away herself when I try to take pictures of her.










A few days ago we were messing around with the old webcam and decided to dedicate some silly accessories to some of our friends and family. You'll have to watch all 6-8 minutes to see if you made the list! If you're not on there, don't be offended. We probably still love you.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

First off, Jacob is totally goofy, I bet Lily LOVES him. Second, Lily is SO adorable! I love how she keeps pulling her hair out of her face, and the way she says "hello" and then giggles at herself. She is too cute Kat!

Rosalee said...

Thanks for the ax in the head. What an honor.

Adam said...

I get crazy eyes. huh. Ok!

Becky said...

I liked the demon eyes!! Pretty cool.

Carol said...

Fun stuff. Lily sure loves to do things with you.